Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our Visas have arrived!



Hurray! God is good, our visas were approved, and with just 3 days to spare! They arrived in the mail today. We are one giant step closer to FINALLY traveling to China to bring MengYan home! Our caseworker from WACAP also told us this week that she expects our Travel Approval to come by mid-week, which means traveling on the 15th or 22nd! I am getting so excited!
I will post the minute I hear!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following MengYan (Emily's) story since the beginning and I am thrilled to see that she will finally be in her forever family's arms soon! I hope you don't mind if I follow along - our oldest daughter was adopted from ChangDe and we have just been praying for her health and for her to have a family for so long! Best wishes for a safe and memorable journey...

    Linda Larson

    ReplyDelete