Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to give you a quick update on MengYan! She is doing AMAZING! Growing, learning, and is incredibly healthy! And beautiful! :) She is being transfused every 2 1/2-3 weeks at this point, and her iron levels in her liver have started to decrease. We are leaving on Wednesday for our semi-annual trip to Memphis, to the St. Jude Children's Hospital for routine tests. Meng and I are going alone, leaving everyone else home with dad! It will be nice to have some time alone with her!
I wanted to let you know that I recently started a family bog, which I will be focusing most of my posts on. If any of you would like to follow it, it is http://thereisnohighercalling.blogspot.com With the crazy life God has gifted me with, it is much easier to keep up one blog! LOL
Thanks for loving my Meng-a-Ling, and for praying for her, and all of us!
God Bless!
A
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment