SHE'S HOME!!!!
Join us in praising God for His goodness, His faithfulness, and His perfect, unfailing love!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Good News!
Patrick's clearances are back! Hopefully we will get them off to IL by tomorrow or Monday, and then MAYBE we will be back on track! I have to get working on Dale and I's China visa applications, cause we are COMING!
Hi Ann! Praying for you all as you persevere through this process. We are leaving this Wed. - July 1 to go get our son ("Cole" @ House of Peace). He has already been moved back to his home orphanage this past week. I don't think we are going to make it to Shepherd's Field - bummer.
Brogan 18, Patrick 16, Keagan 10, Bronwyn 8, Tobin 7, and Rory 3
My Heart............
There is no higher calling in life than raising the children God has trusted to our care. Thank you Lord Jesus, for trusting into my care: Brogan, Patrick, Keagan, Brownyn, Tobin, Rory, and Emily MengYan! They are my blessings and my treasures, and I am forever grateful I have been chosen to be their mother!
Hi! I am the wife of the most wonderful man in the world, Dale, and the mother to 14 amazing children! But most of all, I am a child of the King, and I
strive to be the mother he created me to be! We are a homeschool family, and also a homesteading family. We
seek to serve Jesus in all we do! Our van license plates sum it all up...... WESRVJC ......We Serve Jesus Christ!
Yeah!! You are getting closer, really!
ReplyDeleteAnn,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear good news for your family. We hope things pick up for you guys. I can't wait to follow your journey to your beautiful Emily!
Kelly
Hi Ann! Praying for you all as you persevere through this process. We are leaving this Wed. - July 1 to go get our son ("Cole" @ House of Peace). He has already been moved back to his home orphanage this past week. I don't think we are going to make it to Shepherd's Field - bummer.
ReplyDelete