I love all these pictures, but especially the one of Ling-Ling on the bike. Her joy is so infectious! I can hear her even now calling across the yard..."NI HAO!!!" :)
Brogan 18, Patrick 16, Keagan 10, Bronwyn 8, Tobin 7, and Rory 3
My Heart............
There is no higher calling in life than raising the children God has trusted to our care. Thank you Lord Jesus, for trusting into my care: Brogan, Patrick, Keagan, Brownyn, Tobin, Rory, and Emily MengYan! They are my blessings and my treasures, and I am forever grateful I have been chosen to be their mother!
Hi! I am the wife of the most wonderful man in the world, Dale, and the mother to 14 amazing children! But most of all, I am a child of the King, and I
strive to be the mother he created me to be! We are a homeschool family, and also a homesteading family. We
seek to serve Jesus in all we do! Our van license plates sum it all up...... WESRVJC ......We Serve Jesus Christ!
OH! It's my beautiful MeiMei smiling in the red dress! Miss her so much.
ReplyDeleteI love all these pictures, but especially the one of Ling-Ling on the bike. Her joy is so infectious! I can hear her even now calling across the yard..."NI HAO!!!" :)
ReplyDelete