It's funny to see all the boys' hair growing out again...when we were there they all had the "summer shave"! :) Beautiful pictures...especially of Margaret lol! (not that I'm at all partial or anything...)
HI! I am so happy I found your site! I sponsor Tristan at PHF, and I am so happy to see all the pictures you have of him on here! If you have anymore you want to share with me, feel free! :) It is so wonderful that sweet little Emily has a family, she is adorable!
Brogan 18, Patrick 16, Keagan 10, Bronwyn 8, Tobin 7, and Rory 3
My Heart............
There is no higher calling in life than raising the children God has trusted to our care. Thank you Lord Jesus, for trusting into my care: Brogan, Patrick, Keagan, Brownyn, Tobin, Rory, and Emily MengYan! They are my blessings and my treasures, and I am forever grateful I have been chosen to be their mother!
Hi! I am the wife of the most wonderful man in the world, Dale, and the mother to 14 amazing children! But most of all, I am a child of the King, and I
strive to be the mother he created me to be! We are a homeschool family, and also a homesteading family. We
seek to serve Jesus in all we do! Our van license plates sum it all up...... WESRVJC ......We Serve Jesus Christ!
It's funny to see all the boys' hair growing out again...when we were there they all had the "summer shave"! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures...especially of Margaret lol! (not that I'm at all partial or anything...)
HI! I am so happy I found your site! I sponsor Tristan at PHF, and I am so happy to see all the pictures you have of him on here! If you have anymore you want to share with me, feel free! :) It is so wonderful that sweet little Emily has a family, she is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading all your posts! I couldn't stop! LOL! Love the story, and it is so wonderful to follow it!
ReplyDelete