\

Here's a great new photo of the girls, to show you once again how cute they are! Margaret is on the left, their ayi (nanny) in the middle, and our sweet Em on the right. By the way.....I just learned today that Margaret's file has been listed on the shared WC list......which means she is officially available for adoption. Is God calling YOU to adopt? There is no greater blessing than being a mother, you know! I would LOVE to help this precious peanut find her forever family!
Thanks for checking in, we will post again soon!
FANTASTIC! I've got you in my favorites, can't wait to see Em with you! What an incredible thing, LOVE RULES!!
ReplyDeleteAnne
I just found your blog our girls share the same name . We also have a little Meng ....have a wonderful and safe trip .
ReplyDeleteHi! Kari Karr forwarded me your blog...what a beautiful family about to become even more beautiful. We traveled to China in March/April of 08 to bring home Hudson. He is an absolute joy and we can't imagine life without him. He is turning four Sunday!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to watch you go and get your sweet Emily. It is an absolutely amazing trip!!!
Yes, yes, YES...if any of you reading feel called to adopt, Margaret is an amazing girl! I have been her sponsor for the past year or so, have met her in Ch1na this summer, and have been praying so much that God would raise up an incredible Christian family to bring her home soon. I love her so very much...she is SUCH a precious little one!
ReplyDelete