



We are packed, my kids lesson plans are completed, the kids daily schedule is printed and finalized, the barn chores are asigned, and we are READY! Taking Bronwyn to have her hair braided tomorrow, so no one has to tackle that, and then
I can spend the next few days enjoying my children, who I will miss dearly! All of you who live close, please come by and hug my Treasures for me, while I am gone! We will miss you, Brogan, Patrick, Keagan, Bronwyn, Toby, and Rory! But it will be awesome to meet the sister you have been praying for for SO long! God is Good!
Bon Voyage!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you with your sweet baby on the other side of the world. It will be an adventure of a lifetime!
All the best,
Anne
www.millsmore.blogspot.com
Have agreat trip! We will be following your journey. I can't wait to see your beautiful Emily in your arms at last. Enjoy China and your new treasure!! Sincerely, Kelly
ReplyDeleteso excited for you. will you be blogging in china? fyi, our friends mentioned that blogspot is blocked in china. would love to hear and see pics while you're there!
ReplyDelete