
This is one of the first photos we ever saw of MengYan! I believe she was about 18 months old in this photo, and had just been moved to the Philip Hayden Foundation.
What a great church we have! This morning, as I was tending to the babies in the nursery I was called out to go into the sanctuary, where Pastor Tim announced our travel/adoption plans, and had me come forward for prayer (Dale was at work).
It was SO awesome to have my church family come down and pray for us......for safe travel, for MengYan's transition into our home, for the kids here at home, just everything! I feel like I am totally ready now! 4 days! Praise God! :)
What a precious photo of Emily! She is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteEmily is actually 2 in that photo I think - it was taken by some volunteers visiting PH who also carried a package to her from us (yes! her necklace!!). This photo was taken when she received her "Always" necklace. She had been living at PH for about 6 months or so and is looking MUCH better than she did at 18 months!!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Ward