Hello everyone! I am sorry to have not done a very good job of keeping this blog updated! We have had very little computer access. So here is a quick update, and I will add more details later.
Mengyan is amazing! She is beautiful, smart, funny, and so adorable! She loves to snuggle, loves to tease daddy, and eats more than any child I have ever met!!!
The first day we met, she was terrified of daddy. She
Was so scared of his beard and his hairy arms! Lol. But after a few days they became best pals and she gets upset if he is not with her. The phf was so terrific....I am so impressed with them and the work they do for gods children. We had a blast playing with all of the kids.....margaret, tiffany, Ava, joy, and others. We totally fell in love with Tristen.....what a sweetie!
Onto more serious news. Mengyan is quite ill. Her spleen is huge and her liver is also showing some signs of damage. Yesterday we spent the entire day at the hospital getting her a blood transfusion. Her hg level was 4! Normal would be around 12-14. Hopefully this transfusion will give her the boost she needs to get through the dreaded flight home! Please keep her in your prayers......as we worry about her. Tomorrow she has to have her tb test read and then she gets 6 totally unnecesarry shots (thanks us govt.). We know the lords hand Is on this princess and our trust is in him!!!!!
Ok.... More news. China is good but sooooooo many people! Dale loves it, me, not so much! I feel like I am stared at everywhere I go! The food is good, the moon cakes are great , and praise god for kfc and subway! Lol. I miss my kids like crazy. Thankfully we have been able to talk with them almost everday. We will be home on the 30th! We cannot wait to get home, and for all of you to meet mengyan! Thanks for your prayers and a special thanks to those of you who have been helping out with the kids! We love you all!
Blessings,
Ann
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment